I enjoy working with individuals and couples who wish to align their investments with their environmental and social values. We begin by discussing the dreams you wish to achieve. With a timeline and these objectives as our guide, we work together to manage your financial situation. Special care is taken to coordinate your investment preferences with your risk tolerance, tax status, liquidity/income need, emotional comfort level, and your values.
• Bob Dreizler is a Registered Representative of Cambridge Investment Research, Inc. (CIR), a broker-dealer, member FINRA/SIPC.
• Bob is also an Investment Advisor Representative with Cambridge Investment Research Advisors, Inc. (CIRA) , a Registered Investment Advisor.
• Through a contract arrangement with CIRA, my fee-based clients are sub-advised by First Affirmative Financial Network, LLC (FAFN), an independent investment advisory firm which supports a nationwide network of investment professionals who specialize in transformative investing for socially conscious investors. These accounts are custodied at either Schwab Institutional or Foliofn.
• CIRA and FAFN are neither affiliates nor subsidiaries of each other, and neither is affiliated with my tax business.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Political Science (CSU, Northridge 1971)
• Standard Secondary Teaching Credential with minor in Economics (CSU, Northridge 1972)
• Master’s Degree in Government (CSU, Sacramento 1980)
• ChFC (Chartered Financial Consultant)
• CLU (Chartered Life Underwriter)
• AIF® (Accredited Investment Fiduciary)
• Securities Licenses/Credentials: Series 1 (Investment Company/Variable Annuity & Direct Participation Programs), Series 7 (General Securities), Series 24 (General Securities Principal), Series 63, (Uniform Securities Agent State), Series 65 (Uniform Investment Adviser), California Life Insurance and Variable Annuity License #0557650.
I occasionally give talks on green investing and money management to interested organizations. I’m also available to be a guest on local radio and TV shows.
I am past president of the Sacramento Publishers and Authors and the Sacramento Chapter of the International Association for Financial Planning. I enjoy involvement in various educational situations, inside and outside traditional classrooms.
In 1998 I wrote and published Tending Your Money Garden (TYMG), a humorous yet practical money management primer which is in its second printing. TYMG won the 1999 Best Book award from the Sacramento Publishers and Authors. I’ve had more than one hundred of my financial columns, personal commentaries and humorous essays published.